Friday, August 3, 2012

"All Things New" released on Facebook/Reverbnation

Hello friends,

Today I released my new song "All Things New" on my musician page and on my Reverbnation. Please stop by and check it out when you can and leave me some comments or feedback as to what you would like to hear next!!!

Recently, I started a Twitter account so make sure to check out updates there as well! I am still learning with this concept of social media...so bear with me. ;-D

Over the next few weeks, we are really going to be kicking it into high gear over at West Gate Songs with regards to my solo project so be on the lookout for updates of new songs, photos, performances, and at some point a video (I can't believe that part myself!!).

I am also going to be performing with my friends Hollingsworth after 3 years of distance and life happenings...super pumped to reunite with the songs that I love!


I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you who is following my music. I am really excited to see where this project lands me!!

May your ears be pleased and happy,

~Andrea :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment