Monday, November 26, 2012

Thankful doesn't even cover it...

Hello to you this chilly Florida morning...

I know everyone else has done it recently but I need to touch briefly on the subject of thankfulness.

YOU are a huge part of what I am thankful for this year. You are listening to the music that I am writing, putting my heart and soul into, and letting me know when it means something to you too. Thank you...

You listen and send me messages that are super supportive of my journey, wherever it will take me. Thank you for your support...

The communication I receive from you all are generally kind in nature and your super sweet comments sometimes make me blush reading them. At times, your comments have even moved me to tears. Thank you for your kindness...

A few of you have told me how excited you are about my upcoming CD and sent your support and best wishes. I can't wait to get that CD done so that you can listen wherever and whenever you want! Thank you for your excitement...

Several of you have commented that you can't wait to see the music video that is still in post-production at this time but it's coming soon, so get ready! It's awesome! Thank you for your anticipation...

From the bottom of my heart:

THANK YOU, FRIENDS!

This journey has only been from behind the microphone and in the studio so far, but get ready. I'm on my way to performing live for you. With your continued support, that will happen sooner than you realize!

With overwhelming Thanksgiving for each of you,
~Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment